3CX Phone System
A complete, unified communications system
3CX is an open-standard, software based PBX that works with popular IP Phones, SIP trunks and Gateways. It’s a complete Unified Communications solution, which includes features such as web conferencing, presence, softphones, smartphone clients and more – without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. 3CX sets itself apart from the competition with its easy installation and management.
Boost productivity and customer service with 3CX Phone System Pro!
Boost your company’s sales by providing superior customer service, increase staff productivity and reduce call costs with 3CX Phone System Pro! 3CX Phone System Pro adds advanced call center features, Exchange/LDAP integration, Salesforce and Dynamics CRM support, cross office presence and better reporting to the standard edition of 3CX Phone System.
The Pro edition includes all the award-winning features of the Standard 3CX Phone System edition but also adds fantastic advanced call features that are geared to stepping up your customer service and ensuring your company stays ahead of the competition.
Advanced call features
- Never miss a call! Your customers can hang up and still retain their position in the queue. They’re automatically called back when they reach the top of the queue.
- Review how long your customers have waited in a queue before your employees took the call and see the amount of answered and unanswered calls.
- Improve customer service by screening calls with the Listen In, Listen In and Whisper and Barge In feature.
Massively increase your employee’s productivity by providing advanced call features such as real-time call statistics, wallboards, SLA alerts, a selection of queues and more! The Pro edition also includes seamless Microsoft Exchange Phone book and IVR integration.
Softphones for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android
Mobility is a no brainer for 3CX which includes powerful softphones for Mac and Windows as well as smartphone clients for iOS and Android. Answer calls via your office extension on your smartphone or control your desk phone from your desktop with CTI mode. Slash your company’s mobile costs, increase employee productivity and mobility at no additional cost.
- Use your Extension from Anywhere
- Integrates with Office 365, Google, Outlook and More!
3CX Phone System Pro key features
- Monitor the status of queues by seeing how many callers are in the queue.
- Log staff in and out of queues.
- Review the time your staff logged in and out of queues.
- Wallboards - Display real-time queue and call statistics directly on a monitor.
- Additional queue strategies include:
- Round Robin
- Longest Waiting
- Least Talk Time
- Fewest Answered
- Hunt by Threes - Random
- Hunt by Threes - Prioritised
- Get instantly notified when callers have been in a queue beyond the set SLA time.
- Meet your customer service requirements by viewing all call events.
- Integrate Microsoft Exchange 2012 Server's Unified Messaging with 3CX Phone System for its voicemail and IVR.
- Integrate your Microsoft Exchange 2012 phone book.
- View remote 3CX installs and see the presence of your colleagues in other office from around the world.
Upgrade to 3CX Phone System Pro
Upgrade to state-of-the-art 3CX Phone System Pro today and begin to enjoy the benefits 3CX technology can deliver for your business.
If you already have 3CX Phone System Standard installed, upgrading to 3CX Phone System Pro is a license key only upgrade, meaning all you need to do is purchase the upgrade from us and reactivate 3CX Phone System.
Find out more about the 3CX Phone System
Forsyte is committed to helping our clients make the transition to state-of-the-art business telephony technology, enhancing their business operations and customer service, and saving communications costs in the process.
to arrange an obligation free initial consultation about how the 3CX Phone System can make a beneficial difference to your business operations and bottom line.