Copyright 2019 Forsyte Consulting Pty Ltd - Level 2, 170 Greenhill Road, Parkside SA 5063 - ACN 081 174 129 - ABN 68 864 533 953. All third party and subsidiary copyrights and trademarks are those of their respective owners. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated.
Acceptance of Terms
Description of Services
Personal and Non-commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
See thedisclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
Notice Specific to Documents Available on This Website
Permission to use documents (such as web pages, media releases, spreadsheets, interactive forms, articles, bulletins and financial market comment) from the Services is granted, provided that:
- the above copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear,
- use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and noncommercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and
- no modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions in Australia, such as universities, TAFE colleges and private/public schools may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the Forsyte Consulting web site or any other Forsyte Consulting owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of the Forsyte Consulting website are protected by patent, copyright, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Forsyte Consulting website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Forsyte Consulting.
Notices regarding Documents and Services available on this Website
In no event shall Forsyte Consulting and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or documents, provision or failure to provide services, or information available from the Services.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server belonging to or used by Forsyte Consulting or its suppliers, or the network(s) connected to any such server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other client accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server or computer used for the provision of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Use of Services
The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, event diaries, calendars, email forms and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to access information and published documents, communicate with Forsyte Consulting and others, and update your personal data (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Service not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same;
- use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, malware or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allow such messages;
- download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others; or
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Forsyte Consulting has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Forsyte Consulting reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Microsoft reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. Forsyte Consulting reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Forsyte Consulting deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of Forsyte Consulting.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. Forsyte Consulting does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, Forsyte Consulting specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Links to Third Party Sites
Some links in this area will let you leave Forsyte Consulting's site. The linked sites are not under the control of Forsyte Consulting and Forsyte Consulting is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a link site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Forsyte Consulting is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Forsyte Consulting is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Forsyte Consulting of the site.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.